1. Data collected by the owner of the website Users’ IP addresses Cookies Login/Profile name/Username submitted during the authorisation process User’s browser information E-mail Name and surname
2. Manner of collecting data Users’ data are collected automatically by the server.
3. Manner of using data Users’ data are processed for the purposes of administering the website, collecting website visit statistics, managing website content and maintaining contact with Users. Users’ data are not shared to any third parties, with the exception of legally authorised entities.
5. Changes in Users’ personal data Every User may notify the owner of the service in writing, by phone or e-mail, of a change in their personal data, or make these changes themselves on the website.
6. Information obligation On the basis of Art. 13 of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 dated 4 May 2016) we hereby inform that:
1) the controller of your personal data is Merkson Sp. z o.o. 27-200 Starachowice, Składowa 35A
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of administering the website, collecting website visit statistics, managing website content and maintaining contact with Users, on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
3) The recipients of your personal data shall only be entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of provisions of the Law and entities participating in the provision of services.
4) Your personal data shall be stored for the period of 3 years.
5) You have the right to request the controller to provide you access to your personal data, as well as the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing.
6) You have the right to lodge an appeal to a supervisory authority.
7) Provision of personal data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to provide services.
7. Cookies policy
a) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the website User’s end device and are intended for use using the websites’ web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they were downloaded from, the period of being stored on the end device, and a unique number.
b) The entity placing cookies on the end device of the website User and accessing them is the owner of the website.
c) Cookies are not used to obtain any information about Users of the website or to track their activities on the Internet. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
e) Cookies are used for the purposes of: adjusting the content of the website pages to User’s preferences and optimising the use of webpages; in particular, these files enable recognition of the website User's device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to individual needs; creating statistics which help to understand how the website Users use the website, enabling the owner of the website to improve its structure and content; maintaining a session of the website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website;
f) There are two main types of cookies used on the website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the end device of the User until they log out, leave the website or shut down the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User for a period specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
g) The website uses the following cookies: “critical” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication; cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect misuse of the website’s authentication; “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website’s pages are used; “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” User’s selected settings and personalisation of User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
8. Hyperlinks to other webpages present on the website The owner of the website informs that there are hyperlinks to other WWW websites on the website. The owner of the website recommends that you read the privacy policies applicable on the other websites, as the owner of the website is not responsible for them.
9. Protection of Users’ data on the website The description of technical and organisational protective measures is contained in the Security Policy (Personal Data Protection Policy) of the website’s owner. In particular, the following protective measures are used: a) data collected automatically by the server are protected by an access authentication mechanism,
b) data collected from the Users during the registration process are protected using SSL protocol and through an access authentication mechanism,
c) website administration access is protected using an authentication mechanism.